Sunday, September 23, 2012

16 weeks and still growing!

So this past week I went to my 16 week check up appointment.  2 hours in the waiting room and 5 minutes in the room with the doctor to find out that all is well.  It was a long afternoon.  I did get to hear the heart beat again.  That is always so cool!  The nurse said that it is in the 160s.  It took her a few minutes to find the heartbeat (freaked me out) because she said the baby was all over the place!  My friends we have an active baby!  I guess I won't be sleeping much after I start to actually feel the baby move :).

We find out whether we are having a boy or girl October 17th.  We are so excited!  We don't care either way, we just want a healthy baby. 

I've posted my 16 week picture below.  As one of my students said, the baby is showing!

No comments:

Post a Comment